I joined the firm in 2008 to head up Advice First Finance. Previously to Advice First I spent 18 years as a lending manager with one of the big banks. I was delighted to leave the large corporate environment where it was all about “product sales”, to join a boutique business that genuinely puts the interests of the client first.
As our Finance Specialist, my role is to provide professional, timely and expert advice on:
- Home loans
- Residential investment property purchase
- Commercial property finance
- Borrowing to buy a business
- Loan structuring
- Budgeting and cash flow management
- Which lender is the right lender for you
As proud and passionate as I am about the way we help our clients, I am even more proud of my sons (Jacob & Reece) and even more passionate about my footy team – the famous Carlton Blues. As a family we are heavily involved in AFL and cricket at both school and club levels.
- Diploma of Finance & Mortgage Broking Management
- Commissioner of Declarations