I have been a licenced Financial Adviser since joining Advice First in 2007 and became a Partner in the firm in 2013. My formal studies (Business Degree majoring in Finance) and past experience (as a technical analyst, creating financial plans) have provided the ideal footings for my career as a Financial Adviser.
I am accredited to provide advice to “sophisticated investors”, a segment of the market that I am particularly passionate about working with, as I sit on a National Board that represents leading financial advice firms in building quality investment portfolios for clients. My primary advice responsibilities at Advice First are in the areas of:
- Wealth management & investing
- Direct share portfolios and managed funds
- Self managed superannuation funds
- Cash flow analysis and budgeting
- Tax planning
Professional satisfaction comes from building diversified investment portfolios that reduce risk and enhance returns – the ultimate reward and outcome of doing this is:
- Portfolios that do well in bad times, not just the good times
- Unsolicited referrals from happy clients
I was born and bred on the Gold Coast, but like travelling around the country to service the many clients we have in all states of Australia. My wife (Elicia) and I are enjoying the learning curve associated with having a young family, and love spending the weekends with family and friends on the famous Gold Coast beaches.
- Bachelor of Business (majoring in Finance and Marketing)
- Advanced Diploma of Financial Services