What is in a financial plan?
Whether you go to Advice First, Financial Advisers in Gold Coast or do it yourself, you’re going to need a plan.
In its brochure, “Don’t kiss your money goodbye”, the Australian Investments and Securities Commission (ASIC) says that a good financial plan should:
- summarise your financial position
- list your goals
- explain how you will reach those goals
- show how carefully chosen investments mesh together as working parts of your overall strategy
- disclose and explain any risks and how they can be overcome
- state all the costs
- reveal the commissions your adviser might receive from the recommended investments.
Visit FIDO, the consumer website of the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC), for more information about financial advice and planning.
For more information about financial plans phone Advice First on 07 5585 3900. Financial Planners in Gold Coast.