What information will you need when you meet with us?
At your first meeting with Advice First, Financial Advisers in Gold Coast, we will ask you about you – about where you are now, about your expectations, about how you would like to live your life.
Then we will conduct something called ‘fact finding’ – we will ask you about your personal circumstances and help you to determine your attitude towards risk. Your attitude to risk means whether you are conservative in the way you invest, aggressive or somewhere in between.
We will ask you for detailed personal information; we need it to put together your financial plan. We will ask things like your
- current personal income
- family income
- future income (inheritances included)
- day-to-day expenses
- your family circumstances (number and health of dependants, dependants from previous relationships etc)
- future expenses
- assets and liabilities
- tax paid and tax owed
- super and insurance situation
- current investments
- state of health.
You will also need to have considered your goals and current financial position. We will ask you things like
- when you want to retire
- how you want to educate your children
- whether a second home, like a holiday house, is important to you
- do you have dependents you need to provide for if you are unable to work or if the unforeseen happens
- whether you have an up-to-date Will
- whether you are expecting any large expenses.
Phone Advice First, Financial Advisers in Gold Coast on 07 5585 3900 to find out more about what information you will need when you meet us.